Thoughts On The Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks


I've been collecting some of these lipsticks to try them out over a few months and l've decided to do a little review on them.

So Let's Begin ...

All of these lipsticks come in black packaging with a silver band around the middle with the words Rimmel London engraved on to it . It also has the Rimmel symbol embossed on the top of it .



Amethyst Shimmer

Love the Amethyst Shimmer, its a real purple /Pink colour which suits pale skin and most skin types, just wear foundation with it or it will look weird. 
l feel like its an Autumn colour so l don't know if l could wear it in the summer but l will probably find some way to wear it. I would love to pair it with a black dress and have it as a statement lip. I think Its a real classy colour .
The lipstick its very easy to apply and very pigmented with A lot of  Shimmer , also very moist on the lips. Definitely a winner :) 



Pink Blush 


I've only tried on this a few times, I thought it was okay. Its a very barbie pink  when you swatch it but when I put it on it was a nude pink a bit more drier than the Amethyst Shimmer which is probably the reason l don't wear it much , l don't really like wearing dry lipsticks too often. 
It's matte when you apply it on to the lips so l would advise people to moisturise and exfoliate your lips so you get the perfect look with this.  I would rate this as an okay lipstick.


Drops of Sherry 

I bought this a few weeks back , l love it , lt kinda matches my own lips so great for a subtle lippy for interviews or lf you just want something on , It has the same texture as the Amethyst Shimmer , creamy but instead of shimmery , its more frosty but still one of my faves. I love the rose colour of this lipstick very elegant. I give it a smiley Face :) 


Okay well that's it , l think the lasting power of these are good, l'd say a few hours, l think you would probably need to bring these with you to top up. Colours are creamy except for the pink blush. 
On the whole not disappointed

Thank you so much for reading my blog and will be back with another one next week  and lf you would like to follow me you can on the right of this page by adding me or by following me by email :) 

Love 
Rose 
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts