Burn Away Fat Chilli Con Carne Recipe // Slimming World Syn Free Recipe
300g of Lean Mince
1/2 pint of Beef stock
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp of Tomato puree
1 red onion
2 medium carrots
1 red bell pepper
1 clove of garlic
1tsp Chilli powder
- Prepare your veg by slicing your mushrooms and onions , chopping your carrots and peppers into chunks and mince your garlic .
- Start by heating a frying pan with a tsp of olive oil and add your carrots & mince to the hot pan.
- As the mince is cooking add your onion,garlic and mushrooms.
- lf you are planning on cooking rice l would put on the saucepan of water for the rice while your mince is cooking.
- As your carrots soften add your chopped tomatoes and stir well.
- Make up your beef stock with a half a pint of water and add a tablespoon of tomato puree to it and stir well until dissolved.
- Pour in the beef stock with the puree in it.
- As the the sauce thickens l would add 1 tsp of cumin,1 tsp of chilli powder and half a tsp of cinnamon with a pinch of salt.
- Next l would add the kidney beans and l would then taste to see you need to add anymore spices to it , then simmer until everything is cooked.
- Serve on a bed of rice
I hope you like this recipe and lf you do and want more of these follow me on facebook,twitter and google. All these links are on the right :)
Lots of Love